Sunday 21 October 2012

Pointed Courts...

Pointed Courts

Pointed Courts (2)




(1) Manolo Blahnik black leather pumps/ (6) Topshop High heels / (7) H&M high heels / (4) Dune ballet high heels / (5) Zara shoes / (3) Nelly Shoes high heels / (2) Zara shoes


If anyone follows me on Pinterest, you will have noticed a lot of the images including pointed court shoes. I've been lusting after a pair for a while now.

Alas! Unfortunately, my budget won't stretch to a pair of Manolo's or a Louboutin Pigalle (yet!).  So I've been hunting for a purse friendly pair to keep me going, so I can recreate the chic looks above.

They're perfect for work and evening, without looking too clumpy or OTT.

I'm so impressed with the prices of the ZARA ones!!!

Firmly added to my wishlist/essential list.




1 comment:

  1. Love pointed court shoes, classic look! Enjoying the red spikey ones ;)
    X

    ReplyDelete