Thursday 27 September 2012

Style Steal: Wide leg jeans

Style Steal: Flared Jeans



T By Alexander Wang v neck pocket tee / Mango studded jacket / Mango chino jeans / Zara stone necklace / Yves Saint Laurent oval ring 

Rachel Zoe, has been an icon of mine for a while; I adore her style, respect her career and think her show is 'bananas'. 

I've been toying with the idea of high-waisted flared jeans for a while now and after seeing this image of RZ, I was convinced. I like the idea of keeping the look simple, pairing with a plain jersey tee, stand-out jewellery and a wardrobe essential - Boucle Jacket. 

The look is very in-keeping with the 70's boho glam vibe that I love so much and will hopefully make my little legs look longer! 

Check out my pinterest for more flared jeans inspiration...




1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan of this trend! xx
    http://www.surfaddictfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete