Friday 7 September 2012

September Style - Outfit 2

September Style 2



T By Alexander Wang pocket tee / Topshop Biker jacket / Current/Elliott skinny fit jeans / Mango sequin mini skirt / Topshop Mid heel boots / Zara shoes

I desperately need to replace my leather jacket and I'm after a quilted one, Zara also have a lush one that I'm hoping to get ASAP!

I already have plenty of jersey in by wardrobe, but I really want to add some T by Alexander Wang into my closet, I'll be keeping a beady eye on The Outnet for some. 

I really love the military trend, I think it always gets reworked for AW, so it's quite a 'safe' trend to follow, I have a khaki parka and a pair of khaki utility trousers, but I'm hoping to add some camo in there too! 

A sequin skirt is a great way of dressing up basics for a night out and looking effortless.

I'm also on the hunt for the perfect black ankle boots and I really like the double zip effect on these ones from Topshop.  The heels from Zara are a great way of making the classic black heel more interesting!




No comments:

Post a Comment