Monday 3 September 2012

September Style - Outfit 1


As part of building my Essentials Wardrobe, I am going to feature what I would love to be wearing and how I plan to style the essentials once they are in my closet.

To head things up we have my first 'September Style' moodboard....
September Style



Uniqlo long sleeve shirt / Mango blazer / ASOS high waisted jeans / H&M high heels / Monica Vinader moonstone jewelry / Miss Selfridge fedora hat


If you follow me on Pinterest, you will have seen I have a growing love for boyfriend jeans.  Worn with simple jersey pieces, a structured blazer/jacket, minimal heels and accessories.

I love the idea of mixing in the trends through accessories and this Miss Selfridge fedora ticks all the boxes, I adore the berry shade! 

This is a look I am going to try and achieve this September.


No comments:

Post a Comment