Sunday 16 September 2012

NYFW SS13 - Alexander Wang

I have just arrived back in the UK from sunny Spain, and o my! isn't it cold here?! My little tan is fading by the minute...

You can see all my holiday pics on instagram (bea_circus), I was a bit camera shy this year and remained firmly behind the lens rather than in-front of it, this holiday was all about relaxation after my manic year!

So, as I'm looking forwards to jumpers, coats and beanie hats, it only seems right to look at Spring Summer 2013!!!

Starting with my favourite NYFW designer - Alexander Wang...








This man is a genius...

He nailed the colour palette of crisp whites, glossy blacks, nudes and iridescent silver. I love the intricate lazer cut outs and the layered, deconstructed theme, the whole collection carries on the sportswear/90's grunge vibe (I'm a fan!).

Did I also mention the collection GLOWS IN THE DARK... how very 90's indeed!






No comments:

Post a Comment