Saturday 29 September 2012

LFW SS13: Mulberry


I don't think you can review London Fashion Week without mentioning Mulberry.

As a loyal Mulberry fan and owner, I get very excited to see the collection each season. The clothes are going from strength to strength and the bags, I really love the bags!

Mulberry SS13
I love the colour palette; crisp white, mint green, navy and nude. Classic colours, that you can invest in and I'm a big fan of minty green/turquoise.

The slouchy, oversized bike jackets are divine, as are the buttery leather ones. I love the 60's influences and ditzy florals. 

However, there was one thing that stole the show...


Let me introduce you to the new Mulberry 'IT' bag... the Willow tote.

Isn't she just beautiful and the pocket on the front zips of into a clutch bag!!!

I'd love one in every colour please...





No comments:

Post a Comment