Sunday 23 September 2012

Daisy Jewellery

I'm always on the hunt for jewellery, I'm a magpie... I just cannot resist!

Recently I was introduced to a brand called Daisy, who makes the most gorgeous hand made jewellery; including Chakra Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets and adorable stack rings.

"Daisy was born out of a love for the beautiful and the exotic, out of a passion for travel and far-flung shores and out of a taste for adventure." 

This certainly is reflected in the beautiful designs, I'm desperate to get my hands on some good karma chakra bracelets.


I've chosen to start my collection with some of the cute stack rings...

*Please excuse my swollen little finger, I got bitten in spain!*

As you can see, it comes in really lovely packaging! I got the 'B' Alpha ring (24ct Gold Vermeil on 925 Sterling Silver) and the Iota stack ring (18ct Gold Vermeil with 925 Sterling Silver) and I love love love! They are just SO pretty, I want to stack my fingers with lots more! 

I got the L size as I have chubby fingers, but they fit on my middle, index and thumb, so I can change to suit what I want to wear that day. 

Now to save up for a Chakra bracelet!!!





2 comments:

  1. Looks really nice,I like the packaging

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, me too! They are so reasonably priced too! xxx

      Delete