Monday 11 June 2012

Dropped Waist

I have fallen in love with the dropped waist silhouette. Inspired by Victoria Beckham's collection, it is a more girly shape that I usually aspire to, but I love it! It gives that element of Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl that I love.


Victoria Beckham

Recently I have seen a few of these popping up by high-street brands, which makes me very happy!

I fell in love with this one from Three Floor (my new obsession! I'll be doing a post on them soon) worn by the very beautiful Ashley from Ring My Bell


Three Floor
Three floor also have another cute style...


As well as this red shift style from Topshop


I'm definitely going to have to invest!!!








4 comments:

  1. they are amazing, i love that yellow dress from three floor! ive never heard of them before but will definitely check out their web!
    i used to live in cheltenham and for some reason this style of clothing reminded me of this real cute store that was in cheltenham town... take a peep and hope you like it!! affordable prices too!! http://www.oliveclothing.com/

    LeaLea
    www.lealeaho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like it, thanks for the heads up about Olive Clothing they have some pretty bits! xxxx

      Delete
  2. It's very Gatsby so I suspect dropped waists will be in fashion throughout the year with the film coming out this Christmas! Beautiful blog darling xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right, very Gatsby! Which I love... I have become obsessed with the 20's so I'm very happy that the styles will be sticking around for a while! Can't wait to see some Christmas party dresses! Thank you so much xxxx

      Delete