Tuesday 15 March 2011

PFW - Favourites

Paris was by far my favourite of all Fashion Weeks this season. It usually is. There really were some beautiful collections. Whilst compiling trend reports it is really apparent how blurred trends are this season, there are no clear defined 'this is a trend' moments.  Don't get me wrong there is a lot to inspire you for example use of colour, polka dots, metallics, birds, prints etc.

Here are my favourites from Paris...






Stella McCartney

Confirming that polka dots are a trend for next season.  I also loved her metallic pieces. 
Givenchy

I'm a massive fan of this Givenchy this season, I loved the patterns, the panthers, the materials and the use of sheer fabrics.
Balmain

Heavy embellishments, metallics, rock chick chic... I love you Balmain.
Chloe

Chloe has always been one of my favourites.  I really loved this collection, the soft leather, capes and the snakeskin print are to die for.  Definately need to invest in some soft chiffon pieces. 
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen never fails to disappoint and this season was no different.  The elegant fabrics, lace, ruffles, feathers and intricate detailing juxtaposed with the futuristic heels, metal and harnesses created a beautiful collection. 

Chanel

Chanel, again a beautiful collection.  This feather dress is my favourite piece from the collection. I loved the grungy dark tweed.  I shall be coveting the entire collection.

Bea x


**Images style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment