Monday 28 February 2011

Oscars

Just like everyone else this morning I have been talking about the Oscar's and most importantly the Red Carpet at the Oscar's. It was the first thing I checked on my computer this morning. The phrase "Slave to fashion" springs to mind.

Here are my favourites...

Rachel Roy
This is one of my favourite looks, its not the most glamorous but it makes me want that dress! Love the colour blocking and the shape.

Mila Kunis - Elie Saab Couture 

*Fashion Circus Favourite*
For me this is a match made in heaven, I love Mila Kunis and I love Elie Saab (twas one of my favourite Haute Couture collections). Simply Stunning. 

Florence Welch - Valentino Haute Couture

I'm not a massive follower of Florence Welch's style, but I do love this look. 

Amy Adams - L'Wren Scott 
At the top of my favourite list for the night. The blue sequins, the cartier jewels, just everything together. Its Beautiful.

Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Haute Couture
I loved the Givenchy Couture collection, it was to die for.  So, I was really looking forward to seeing someone wearing a piece from the collection.  Cate didn't disappoint. This look is just so elegant. 

Celine Dion - Armani Prive
I'm not a massive fan of this dress on Celine Dion. But I am a massive fan of this dress. So simple yet gorgeous.

Hilary Swank - Gucci Premiere
Feathers and sequins, need I say more?!

Camilla Alves  - Kaufman Franco and Matthew McConaughey - Dolce & Gabbana

This picture is just far too beautiful....


Natalie Portman in Rodarte 
Love this colour and the detailing, beautiful.


There were some other beautiful dresses and some that are not so much.  


Who were your favourites?


Bea x 


Images: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment