Friday 25 February 2011

LFW - Favourites

London Fashion Week is over! 

I'm definately still recovering from it ( and I didn't even go to any shows, boo!)   I did, however, work at an event on Monday for the Eastpak Artist Studio (check out my Tumblr) and get to go to a LFW party, which was so good! 

Anyway, here are my favourite looks from LFW...

Erdem



I'm a massive Erdem fan. I love the collection, but not as much as I loved the SS11 one. Love this look in-particular and this model is stunning!


Matthew Williamson
 I think as a full collection, Matthew Williamson was my favourite! Love this look.

Matthew Williamson

This look has convinced me further... The futures bright, The futures Orange Trousers!

Roksana Illincic

Coloured fur is popping up alot this season. Love this contrast in colours, striking!





Meadham Kirchhoff
I have included this look simply for that crucifix necklace. WANT.NEED.LOVE.



Holly Fulton


I love Holly Fulton's prints and I loved this collection with the mix of her prints/fur/snakeskin... Beautiful!  I need to get a fur jacket like the black on in the 3rd image.

You may be surprised that I haven't featured any Burberry looks here (I'm surprised myself, I'm a huge Burberry fan) but nothing made me want to sell my soul to have it in my possession.  Not like in previous seasons were I have considered never eating again if I could own a Burberry studded trench like in SS11.  I don't see anything in this collection that had the WOW factor like the Aviator Jacket of AW10.  Sad times!

Who were your favourites over LFW?

Bea  x



No comments:

Post a Comment