Thursday 2 December 2010

All I want for Christmas...

So, its December and Christmas is creeping up on us.  I must admit, I LOVE Christmas.  I've already got into the Christmas spirit and this weekend I am putting up my tree and decorating the house.  Not long until I will be tucked up watching Annie, Elf and Home Alone.

This year I don't have an Advent Calendar.  So, I had the bright spark of an idea to create my 'dream' Advent Calendar and a 'dream' it certainly is.  Each day I will share with you a beautiful item that I would love to own.

Day 1 + 2


Due to the immensely freezing temperatures that the UK are facing at the moment (that we at work have dubbed the 'Snowpocalypse') I desperately need some thick cosy knitwear to keep me toasty! So this monochrome blanket cardigan from ASOS would be perfect!

Following my warm and cosy inspiration is this deliciously chunky snood from French Connection that you can get at ASOS.

Bea x

No comments:

Post a Comment