Tuesday 5 October 2010

Staples

I don't really have a very good camera at the moment or anyone to take pictures for me for outfit posts.  Which is a shame because I think  they help make some of the best blogs around.

So, I decided to play around with my computer webcam and some of my wardrobe staples at the moment.

This is the result...





Khaki Jersey Top + Faux Fur Stole H&M

This khaki top is amazing fitted but baggy at the same time, so comfy and vesatile.  As is my faux fur stole, a recent purchase, such a useful part of my wardrobe.  It instantly makes a plain outfit more interesting and keeps you warm! I do love a bit of fur!

Nude Wedges - New Look. 

I originally bought these at Easter and wore them with everything, such a good colour, more mink that nude, and sooo comfortable.  I lost them in my suitcase and was devastated! But luckily New Look brought them back again recently so dashed to buy them straight away.


Leopard Print fur coat - H&M

Bought this beaut in this summer in the sale, it was a bargain!  It is sooo soft, cannot help but stroke it whilst I'm wearing it! It reminds me of Edie Sedgwick, (who I adore)especially because of the 60's style cut. 

Hope to show you some more of my wardrobe soon...

Bea x

No comments:

Post a Comment