Wednesday 1 September 2010

Lust...

So a rumour was basically confirmed today that H&M ( a favourite store of mine) will be launching a new collaboration with Lanvin.  I am a massive fan of this! Judging by Twitter, everyone else is very excited about this collaboration. I must admit I have never actually purchased any of the previous H&M collaboration pieces, mainly because I was pretty clueless. 

I was looking at Lanvin's F/W 2010 collection on www.style.com and was having a look at pieces I would love to see variations/taken inspiration from. 

Here are a few of my faves:

All images - www.style.com

Lots of tribal influences, feathers, fur, metallics and studs its an amazing collection.

I'm tres excited!!!

We were discussing at work today who we would like to see H&M collaborate with, to be honest, I would love any collaboration I'm sure. But I would love to see H&M collaborate with perhaps; Celine, Chloe, Erdem, Alexander Wang, Burberry, Marc Jacobs or Miu Miu.

Who would you like to see H&M collaborate with?

What do you think to the thought of a Lanvin/H&M collaboration?

Bea x


No comments:

Post a Comment