Saturday 11 September 2010

Fashion Night Out...

Wednesday night was Vogue's Fashion night out.  I had an absolutely amazing time, New Bond Street had the most Amazing atmosphere.  I went with two girls that I have interned with this summer and we visited Max Mara who have the most amazing collection of Camel Coats.  Prada where we got Pimms and fish and chips in Prada Newspaper.  Jimmy Choo where they had a "say fromage" photo booth which was lots of fun. Mulberry where we got our make up done amongst loads of other stores. Free drinks, amazing atmosphere and all while taking in all the lovely clothes, bags and accessories.  I saw the most gorgeous electric blue dress in Mulberry!

Here are a few photo's from the night....


Prada - Photo courtesy of Amy




As amazing as London FNO was judging by Twitter, New York FNO sounds unreal!  I'm finding it hard to decide whether I would have wanted to go to Barneys to see Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen or visit where the Gossip Girl cast were (including Ed Westwick!)

Fashion week soon.  I'm hoping to work or hopefully may get to be involved through where I'm interning at the moment!

Where did you visit at Fashion Night Out?

Bea x

No comments:

Post a Comment